Saturday 23 January 2016

Do I really get to live here?

We had a gorgeous day today.  I talked the kids into going out for a walk and we discovered the beautiful place just below our cottage.  I couldn't help thinking of Walden's Pond.
Walden on amazon

I once tried to read it, but didn't make it through.  I much preferred a thriller called The Shadow Year by Hannah Richell which frequently referenced the classic.

Anyway, here are a few photos.




Is it really January?  Do I actually get to live here?  Oops, we just found out this is private property.  Don't go here if you find it!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Did you get in trouble for trespassing? Haha, at least you got some beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids went back later to have a picnic and got a talking to. Poor kids! They were very disappointed:(

    ReplyDelete