Tuesday 17 April 2018

The Way Before You Suddenly Clears

Today's title comes from Sarah Young's book Jesus Calling on December 21. She writes "Sometimes the road you are traveling seems blocked, or it opens up so painfully slowly that you must hold yourself back. Then, when time is right, the way before you suddenly clears -- through no effort of your own."

I was struck by these words when I first read them and they return to me as I've watched my writing coming to publication in the past few months.

My book Expectations is now available as an audiobook through Audible and Amazon. I couldn't be happier with the wonderful narration done by Liz Winstanley and the cover by JS Design.

Expectations has also been published as an ebook and paperback book with City Lights Press. I love the new cover!

I am so pleased to have my latest book After His Heart published recently with CKN Publishing. I really didn't want to self-publish this one and am so happy CKN wanted to help me get it out there!

I feel truly blessed and thankful. But I also feel a little bit embarrassed for tooting my own horn. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment